How to reset IPTV box password
When you purchase or stream content through an IPTV box, there is a high chance that you will forget your password at some point. It can be frustrating when you can’t access your IPTV box due to a forgotten password, but don’t worry, there are several ways to reset the password. In this article, we’ll go through the steps you can take to reset your IPTV box password.
Method 1: Using the default password
When you buy a new IPTV box, it usually comes with a default password. If you don’t remember your current IPTV box password, you can try using the default password. Information about the default password can be found in the manual of your IPTV box or on the manufacturer’s website. After identifying the default password, follow the steps below to reset your IPTV box’s password.
1. Turn on your IPTV box and enter the default password when prompted.
2. After entering the default password, go to the settings menu.
3. Look for the section where you can change your password.
4. Go to the “Password” section and select “Reset Password” or “Change Password”.
5. Enter and confirm the new password.
6. Save the changes and exit the settings menu.
Method 2: Using Master Password
Some IPTV box manufacturers offer a master password that allows you to reset your password. The master password can be found in the user manual or on the manufacturer’s website. How to use Master Password to reset your IPTV box password:
1. Turn on your IPTV box and enter the master password when prompted.
2. Navigate to the Settings menu and go to the “Password” section.
3. Select “Reset Password” or “Change Password”.
4. Enter and confirm the new password.
5. Save the changes and exit the settings menu.
Method 3: Reset your IPTV box to factory settings
If you have forgotten your password and cannot use the default or master password, you can reset your IPTV box to factory settings. Note that this process will delete all data on your IPTV box, including your saved channels, settings and passwords. Follow the steps below to reset your IPTV box to factory settings:
1. Turn off your IPTV box and unplug it from the power source.
2. Find the factory reset button on the IPTV box. It is usually located on the back of the IPTV box or in the reset hole.
3. Press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds while the IPTV box is unplugged.
4. Connect the IPTV box and turn it on. You will be asked to set it up as you did when you first purchased it.
5. Enter a new password and save the changes.
Forgetting an IPTV box password can be frustrating, but don’t worry. Now that you know how to reset your IPTV box password using default password, master password or factory reset, you can easily regain access to your device. Don’t forget to create a new and secure password to protect your IPTV box from unauthorized access. Always remember to keep your password safe and not to share it with anyone.
Get your subscription today: smarters-iptv.co.uk
Get your subscription today: iptv-subscription.pro