How to Set Up Iptv on Kodi
If you’re tired of paying for exorbitant cable bills, IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) may be the perfect solution for you. IPTV is a system that provides television services over the Internet, allowing you to receive your favorite channels without a satellite or cable television subscription.
Kodi, an open source media player software, supports the use of IPTV services. In this blog post we will show you how to set up IPTV on Kodi in a few simple steps.
Step 1: Get an IPTV subscription
The first thing you need is an IPTV subscription. Fortunately, there are several reliable and affordable IPTV providers. Check out the packages, choose one that suits your needs, and purchase a subscription.
Step 2: Download and install Kodi
Kodi is available for free download on various platforms including Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. Go to the official Kodi website, download and install the installer for your desired platform.
Step 3: Install the IPTV add-on on Kodi
There are many IPTV add-ons available in the Kodi repository. We recommend the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on. How to install it:
1. Open Kodi and click the Settings icon.
2. Select “System”, then “Add-ons” and toggle the “Unknown Sources” option to enable it.
3. Go back to the system menu, select Add-ons and then select Install from repository.
4. Select the Kodi add-on repository and then navigate to PVR Clients.
5. Scroll down and click on “PVR IPTV Simple Client” and then click “Install”.
Step 4: Configure the IPTV Simple Client
After installing the add-on, we need to configure it to use your IPTV subscription. That’s how it’s done:
1. Open Kodi and click on the Add-ons menu.
2. Select “PVR Clients” and then “IPTV Simple Client”.
3. Click Configure and then select General.
4. Enter the required information including your IPTV provider URL and Electronic Program Guide (EPG) URL.
5. Click OK and restart Kodi.
Step 5: Watch your IPTV channels on Kodi
Once you have configured the IPTV Simple Client, you can start watching your favorite TV channels. How to access it:
1. Open Kodi and click on the TV icon on the main screen.
2. From there you can select the channels you want to watch or switch to EPG view to browse through the program schedule.
Setting up IPTV on Kodi is relatively easy. With the right subscription and IPTV add-on, you can watch your favorite TV channels without a cable or satellite TV subscription. Follow the steps outlined in this blog post and you will be enjoying your IPTV channels on Kodi in no time. Have fun watching it!
Get your subscription today: smarters-iptv.co.uk
Get your subscription today: iptv-subscription.pro